This masterclass is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Create a stakeholder map, and understand the current status of your relationships
- Own, deepen and widen relationships with your stakeholders
- Build trust by being candid and client-centric
- Begin creating relationships where you can challenge assumptions, offer advice and influence your stakeholders
- Create a plan for building more influential relationships with your stakeholders
Typical masterclass content:
We combine discussion and practical exercises to involve you and put theory into practice.
- Mapping – how to plot your stakeholders
- Trust – principles of how to build trust
- Perspective – influencing through understanding perspectives and managing expectations
- Partnership – challenging assumptions and giving advice
- Impact – conducting powerful interactions with stakeholders
In my role, I deal with stakeholders at all levels, including at the top level. The techniques covered during the masterclass have given me some easy-to-remember tools to better engage them.
For more information about this course