This masterclass is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Execute an effective and workable networking strategy, whether as a guest or host
- Create a good first impression during a social function or chance encounter at work
- Build rapport, trust and credibility when speaking to others socially
- Increase your appeal and profile with senior stakeholders
- Work a room to maximise the time you have available
- Capitalise on potential opportunities by following up effectively
Typical masterclass content:
We combine practical exercises and facilitated discussion to give you an engaging and hands-on experience.
- First encounter – initial greetings, building rapport, sticking to social chat
- Fundamentals – demonstrating introductions, handshakes, business card use
- Second thoughts – practising powerful introductions, and moving on to talking about business opportunities
- Three’s a crowd – practising joining and leaving groups, and questioning for potential business opportunities
- Advanced techniques – advanced questioning tips, strategy and planning guidelines for hosts and guests
- Final thoughts – practising working the room, developing opportunities and asking for follow-up meetings
Excellent masterclass that was well planned and well implemented – I definitely acquired some useful skills that will be valuable to me not only in my current role but also in my future career.
For more information about this course xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxx x x xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx.