This masterclass is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Perceive the political landscape more clearly
- Understand power dynamics, allegiances and the role of trust
- Take practical steps to move from negative to positive positions
- Neutralise negative plays by colleagues
- Use a simple framework to help influence situations in the interests of all
Typical masterclass content:
We combine input, discussion and filming to give you a practical and engaging experience.
- All about trust – how to build trust quickly with stakeholders
- Power bases – navigating situations where you have less or more power
- Taking control – using emotional intelligence to function as a shaper
- Spotting dysfunction – how to manage Machiavellian and sceptical plays
- Influence – using the science of persuasion to be deliberate about influence
I think everyone needs to learn this – from huge project meetings to the everyday. The coach was great, and I felt I got a lot from the masterclass about how to deal with negative political situations.
For more information about this course