Peer Coaching is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Take ownership for your results, and focus on what you can control and influence
- Understand how to change your own behaviour and bring about change in other people
- Become clear on where you are now and where you’re going – and devise a plan to get there
- Understand what might hold you back and how to deal with the obstacles you encounter
- Develop the key coaching skills of questioning, listening, clarifying and reframing
- Learn to truly connect with your peers, support them in being successful, and establish learning networks that endure
Typical masterclass content:
We adapt Peer Coaching to suit the group, and draw on relevant input and activities.
- Review of progress against previous commitments, with facilitated support and challenge from the group
- Input from the coach on the challenges you face e.g. connecting, taking ownership, building impact and influence, enabling others, managing stress
- Group activities to help one another understand what you’re learning, overcome obstacles, and improve your coaching skills
- Action planning and new commitments from the group. Your coach issues activities to try out between sessions
For larger development programmes, Peer Coaching groups can focus on real-world applications of the masterclasses, as a red thread running through the whole programme.
The small group setting allowed more direct coaching and scenario-based role play that helped to reinforce specific points. The coach was engaging, direct and specific. Excellent way to learn and apply in practice – I can’t wait for the next session.
For more information about this course xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxx x x xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx.