This masterclass is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Create clear messages that engage audiences
- Understand and practice silence and eye contact for greater impact
- Consciously choose whether to use a screen, script or notes to support you
- Understand and control the effects of adrenaline
- Prepare thoroughly for Q&A sessions
Typical masterclass content:
We combine input, discussion and filming to give you a practical and engaging experience.
- Authentic delivery – finding your natural voice and style, and being comfortable using them
- Listener-focused messages – speaking simply and clearly on what interests your audience
- Visual aids – knowing when to use visual aids and when to avoid them
- Flexing your style – adapting your style to suit the audience’s listening preferences
- Question handling – dealing comfortably with difficult questions and objections
What I found most useful about the coaching was to keep my messages simple. I simplified how I used my slides and reduced the number of messages I tried to communicate to my audience.
For more information about this course