This masterclass is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Understand how to run internal discussions, to get the best outcomes
- Facilitate discussion forums confidently with clients
- Handle controversial issues and establish control in difficult situations
- Recognise and use enhanced body language, including posture, gesture and eye contact
- Overcome blocks to progress in meetings and workshops
Typical masterclass content:
We combine input, discussion and filming to give you a practical and engaging experience.
- World-class basics – recognising the seven key skills of effective facilitation
- Structuring – process and planning
- Content – selecting the right amount of content for participants’ needs
- Live practice – realistic, conditioned situations
Great session, with practical tips and challenging conditions, which has really made a difference to my skills as a facilitator for internal and external meetings.
For more information about this course