This masterclass is adaptable, to suit your needs. Typically, we help you to:
- Understand what journalists are looking for
- Identify and deliver key messages clearly and concisely
- Prepare responses to difficult questions, and understand the bridging technique
- Remain in control throughout
- Deliver your message engagingly for TV, radio, online and print
Typical masterclass content:
We combine input, discussion and filming to give you a practical and engaging experience.
- Messaging – creating clear and memorable messages
- Confidence – how to come across confidently on different media platforms
- Control – dealing with difficult questions and keeping control of the situation
A brilliant masterclass, full of practical tips and advice using relevant scenarios, with an experienced, working broadcaster.
For more information about this course